Jun 12, 2011

Level 50 15th Prestige. Rising levels tips (I)

Afer 376.4 hours I made it. I reached the level 50 in the 15th Prestige this weekend. Black Ops is nearly done, and I'll be waiting for Modern Warfare 3!


It might be not that important but it is related to the emblems' matter somehow. Creating new emblems requires having a lot of items and the higher your prestige is, the more you unlock.

I though I could give some tips for rising faster your prestige, although there will be many opinions about that, mine is the following.

First of all, for climb onto the Prestige ranking you need to kill people, obviously. For this I recommend playing game types where there are lots of enemies. I used to play Ground War a lot because having 9 enemies is better than having 6. More multikills chances, more killstreaks possibilities and more action, in the end. Of course it is cool playing whatever other kind of game, with friends or just to try, but as a general rule, you'll go slower.

You have to find your weapons combinations, and for that, it takes some time. In the beginning you go for the easy ones, but the could be not the best ones for achieving the next level easily. The same happens with the killstreaks. Some of them are more effective than others for your purpose, some other are just simply attractive.

I know, because I see it, that there are many great players around. Sometimes it gets difficult to over performance, but I think I play good enough with my different profiles to give advice about it. For that, I'll appoint you to the next post, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...